Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 2 April 2016

On my needles....

I’m continuing to work away at my Traveller’s End sweater. I’ve finished the body and am now working on the collar. After that I think I’ll do the button bands. I think it might be easier to do that part before the bulk of the sleeves are on. Less weight to heave around.
Earlier this week I found out that little Abbie was going out for the day to meet friends, so I thought is might be fun to make up a new hat to go with her Crocodile Booties. Here’s the hat, a quick crochet from a pattern called  Posey Patch Hat. And a side view. 



Here she is with her Mama, with her booties on her feet, all ready for her day out. I’m linking up to Judy’s On the Needles, a day late, but better than not at all, and then I’m going back to more knitting.









3 comments:

  1. Oh so much cuteness! Love the hat and booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater, and especially the colour - but not as much as Miss Abbie in her new hat! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweater and just too cute of a hat with the matching booties.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.