Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 8 February 2016

Design Wall Monday, Feb. 8, 2016

I’ve managed to get a bit more done on Northern Tree Line. It’s well over 25% done now. And I have parts done for a bunch more blocks for it as well. I’m hoping to have it finished by the end of the month. I went out and picked up a few more light blues and greys for the backgrounds. I’m running a bit low in variety and the amount of triangles I have to work with. I’m on a push to get some things finished. I actually finished adding the binding to a quilt today, but haven’t managed to get a picture of it yet. Maybe tomorrow during the daylight. In the meantime, I’m linking up to Judy’s  Design Wall Monday. Lots more to see over there, always lots of great eye candy and inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. This is going to be a gorgeous quilt! I love the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I can't tell from your photo, but is this made from batiks? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way your top is developing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tranquil,serene...gorgeous quilt coming together.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.