Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 16 August 2015

Slow Sunday Stitching

 

We moved on yesterday from Pancake Bay Provincial Park, down to Sturgeon Bay Provincial Park. We're staying until tomorrow, so that we can miss the busy traffic going south on hwy 400 from all the weekenders heading home from the Muskokas. After the long drive yesterday we are taking today to relax, before heading home tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm continuing to work on La Passacaglia. This is the beginning of the small rosettes that will go around the big one in the top left corner of the piece. Not much left to go now.

I think I have the colour placements mostly figured out. Before we left on vacation, I put everything that I had done up on the wall, and then placed up samples of star point colours that I thought worked well. This is what I'm going by as a guide for what I'm working on while we're away. I still haven't figured out the lanky thing while using blogsy on my iPad, so I won't be doing any links. So I'll post this, and go back to stitching.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. So colourful! Hope to see you when you get home!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so intrigued with your la Passacaglia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love looking at the pictures from your progress on the La Passacaglia. Wonderful work.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was cool to see how your arranged the blocks and worked with the colours for the points.... it's such an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.