Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 19 June 2015

Sandra's Disappearing Nine Patch


This quilt was made using Moda's French General fabric. I have heard of this line of fabric before, but up until this quilt had never actually worked with it. May I say that this stuff is some of the softest, silkiest, most petting worthy fabric out there! I really didn't want to let this one go home. Those fabrics are on my want-to-get list. It would be sensational to sleep under! Or maybe even better, as a couch quilt, because then I'd be awake to enjoy it. Anyway..... I digress......
This was quilted using the Lorien's Fossil pantograph, a particular favourite of mine. It seems to suit so many different styles of fabrics and quilt designs. It gives lots of movement and texture, without detracting from the quilt itself.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.