Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 30 August 2014

Making progress.....

I'm working on Meteor Shower, a pattern by Judy Martin from her book Scraps, I have three sides of the border finished.
It's quite windy outside today, so I had to find some stones to hold it down while I quickly took the picture. My goal for this weekend is to get this baby done! I have six more of the small stars to put together, and then I can assemble the last of the pieced borders. Then there is another coloured border on the outside, although I have yet to decide what fabric or colour that will be. I think I am going to see if I can find a nice star pantograph for the quilting.
Time to go and do some more.......

3 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.