Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 20 April 2014

Stash Report, Week 16, 2014

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a blessed Easter. Christ the Lord is risen........ hallelujah!! We are having a small family dinner tonight, ham and scalloped potatoes and cole slaw. It's all in the oven, and it's starting to smell rather good around here.
I've been busily sewing and finishing things this past week. A little of that shows in the stash report, but most of it was counted before, or started long before I started keeping track of stash usage, so to count it now sort of feels like it's cheating, although I don't really know why.

Used this week:                 1.1 yards
Used this year:                 34.8 yards
Added this week                0 yards
Added this year:              35 yards
Net added:                             .2 yards

Hopefully, this week I'll get back into the black. I have plans for doing sewing that actually uses stash while finishing projects. I did finish 2 this week, one of which I blogged about here. The other one, I'll show some pictures tomorrow. I have a leaders enders project that is to the assembly stage, and then I also want to get back to Three of a Kind, both of which will add to my yardage used stats, hopefully enough to off set the fabrics that I know will be coming home with me from a quilt show at the end of the week, as my collecting of black and white fabrics continues. I'm linking up to Judy's Stash report. Then, I'm going out to sit and knit in the glorious spring sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.