Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 27 April 2014

Stash Report and purple scraps, week 17, 2014

I'm a day behind on my Scrappy Saturday purple blocks, but I finally got them done today.
These are my scrappy pinwheels. I'm doing 2 blocks of these each month in the colour of the month. I'm challenging myself to use the complimentary colour in the 2 inch squares and the outer framing. These have added a bit to mu used column in my stash report. Unfortunately, I went to a quilt show on Friday, and added a little bit. A bunch of black and white fabrics, only fat quarters, jumped into my hands and insisted on coming home with me. I have plans for them, really fun plans. Teresa, at a Quilt and a Prayer is making some really fun blocks that she's called Happy Dance. I love the design, and the colours and everything else about the blocks she has, enough that I'm collecting fabrcis so I can make my own version.

Used this week:                 1.5 yards
Used this year:                 36.3 yards
Added this week:              2 yards
Added this year:              37 yards
Net added:                           .7 yards

I'll be linking up to Judy's Stash Report.

1 comment:

  1. So you've decided to do the Japanese x and + quilt too? That's great! It is SO fun - and VERY addicting! I can't wait to see your first blocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.