Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 11 April 2014

On my needles.

How on earth did it get to be Friday already? I could swear that I just wrote a post about this yesterday. Today was one of the first days when I could actually get outside for pictures. It is a glorious day, sunny and warm. The snow is all gone from our back patio. All that we need is our chairs and table set out, and we're good to go for some outdoor enjoyment. Although, putting them out now might be pushing it, just a bit.

 Our neighbour's crocuses are up, and looking so very happy, and looking at them makes me smile.
And here's my knitting project, still the Pinery sweater. I'm down to the ribbing at the bottom now. Not much further to go, and I can start the sleeves. I'm linking up to Judy's on the needles.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sweater! Are there cables down the sides? Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.