Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 13 May 2013

Design Wall Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Monday, and still nothing new up on my design wall. I've been working on bits of things, but not enough to actually put up and show. I did start some of the paper pieced arc units for Cactus Rose yesterday. I have 8 of them partly done. I need 36.
Today has been spent doing our pre first camping trip of the year running around. We're heading up to the Sudbury area tomorrow to pick up our son, Noel, and to also spend some time with our grandson Avery, who turns 2 on Friday. It should be an interesting trip, considering the weather is calling for a low of 3 degrees Celsius tomorrow night. It was ice pelleting here yesterday. I'm wondering if there might still be snow in the campground. Wouldn't that be an interesting experience? There won't be too many people there this time of year, so getting a hydro site will be easy, which means we can have the heaters running, good thing. The rest of today is going to be spent getting stuff organized and packed into the car, so all we have to do in the morning is put in the food, the last minute things and then head out. I don't think I'll be taking any sewing with me, this time, just lots of knitting.
I'm linking up to Judy's Design wall Monday. Lots of interesting and fun stuff to see.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Good to hear you have a heater, cause you're gonna need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your camping trip sounds interesting (cold?)and I so wish we were still camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time and keep warm. Many years ago we went on a fishing/camping trip in June to Little Abitibi Lake and when we woke up in the mornings there was a layer of ice on a bucket of water that was left outside. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.