Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 21 April 2013

Stash Report, week 16, 2013

I was going to start writing, but hang on a second or two, I need to make myself another cup of coffee first..........
Ah yes, coffee..... yum......that's better. LOL!!
Ok, now I can think better with the second cup of coffee going.
I did lots of sewing this past week. Playful friends is finished, and so is the backing for it. I haven't got pictures of the finished product, just yet. Maybe I'll do a separate post later on today with the pictures. But here are the stash numbers.

Used this week:                                5.9 yards
Used this year:                               45.6 yards
Added this week:                                0 yards
Added this year:                          131.25 yards
Balance:                                             85.65 more yards in than out.
I have a quilt to bind, and I really want to rummage around in the boxes in the storage areas and dig out Cactus Rose, so those are on today's want to do list.  Back at the end of March I made myself up a list of things I want to accomplish in April. And sewing together the center 4 squares of Cactus rose was on that list. Once I find them, I'll post a pic. 
One of the things that I want to start doing is to start posting more here. Now that all the craziness of the renovations and the move are done, there should be more time in my days to write on my blog. I really enjoy doing it, and have rather missed it. I must say that I am loving our new digs. I love the smallness and cosiness of it. I love being able to sit in my sewing area and see what is happening in the kitchen. I certainly love not having to go up and down 2 flights of stairs in order to do laundry. We just have to go down the hall, and there the laundry is. We still need to do some more unpacking and sorting. But the major and important stuff is all done, and the rest can be done in small bites at a time.
I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times and her stash report link box. Then I'm going to get dressed, and head up to the studio, because Charlene is bringing me some quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Your stash enhancements will come in handy in the coming year. Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow! You really have added it, haven't you? Still, your usage is almost quadrupled mine, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.