Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 11 March 2013

Design Wall Monday March 11, 2013

I did some sewing this past week!! I have something to show!! It doesn't take much to get me excited, does it? A little fabric, a little sewing time, and I'm perfectly content.
I worked on the Lazy Sunday Mystery by Bonnie Hunter yesterday. All of the cutting is done for step one. And all of the four patches are made.
 
I've been playing around in EQ7 with some ideas for using up some of the children's themed border prints I have here, so I'm thinking of doing something with some of that today.  And maybe some sewing on the triangles for the mystery. We are at the apartment for the afternoon, to allow for more showings of the house, so the afternoon is mine to sew what I wish, and it feels wonderful!
I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times where there is lots of inspirational stuff to see. Since the afternoon is mine, I just might spend some time over there looking.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful sewing day! I don't think I'm doing this mystery so I'll enjoy it through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your pinks and reds here! This is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.