Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 26 July 2012

Looking forward to a fun quilty day




I have great plans for today. I have a quilt loaded on the machine to play with. Charlene did a scrappy Broken Dishes. Here's a sneak peak. She wanted an over all something, so I decided to do some fn swirls.




 
And I'm hoping to get some more work done on the Grandmother's Diamond Ring quilt, as well. It is coming along quite well, and I would say that it is about halfway done.
                                                        



 
And tonight, I'm going to a fabric party. The vendor there is going to be the owner of the online store Mad About Patchwork It looks like there is some fun fabrics, and I'm looking forward to seeing what she will be bringing with her. I am anticipating some fabric acquisition to be happening. I'll show you tomorrow what I come home with. And now, I'm going to go and play.

1 comment:

  1. Love the swirls on the quilt at the top! Have fun at the fabric party. I checked out the website - just checking to see if there was any fabric with trucks on it, for a certain little boy I know! (didn't find any though).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.