Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 24 June 2012

Stash report Week 26, 2012

I has some fabric usage this week!! Yay!! I did 3 full New york Beauty blocks. Figuring 4.5 inches for each of them that adds up to a small amount of .4 yards. It's just a small amount, but it's better than none at all, and it's going in the right direction.

Used this week:                                 .4 yards
Used this year:                                 48.4 yards
Purchased this week:                          0 yards
Purchased this year:                     109.25  yards
Balance:                                           60.85 yards

I am hoping to get a quilt off the machine this coming week, and to get it bound. I also like the idea of making matching pillow cases for quilts, so maybe I'll get that done this week, as well. If I do, my usage numbers will go up. I'm 20 yards behind in usage where I was at this time last year, and I feel like I'm stagnating, and just running in place without getting stuff done. Maybe I need to start writing down goals again, so that I know what I'm working towards, and can see some progress.

Goals for this week:
1.   Finish quilting Rose Log Cabin
2. Bind Rose Log Cabin
3. Make matching pillow cases
4. Do 2 more New York Beauties
5. Do Gail's Swoon table topper

I'm working lots in the next week, so maybe I'll leave it at that. Then, come the end of the week, if I get all, or even part of it done, I'll feel better, like I've accomplished something.

I'm linking up to Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times stash report linky. Then, I'm going to have something to eat, and maybe get something done on the quilt on the machine.

1 comment:

  1. Are you back to a full schedule next week? Hey -- I think it's two weeks in a row now that you've got 0 purchased! It may even be more than that -- I've not been able to get on here as much! Your goals would be daunting to me if I *didn't* have to work next week!! Girl!!!! Gracious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.