Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sneak Peak

I've been working on a quilt of Charlene's for the past couple of days. It's a gorgeous sampler quilt called Patriots in Petticoats, which she did as a block of the month through one of the local quilt shops here. It is getting custom quilting, since an all over design would not do the quilt justice.
The small sampler squares are getting continuous curves. That way, each block will be different, but the style in each will be consistent. The log cabins are getting feathers. Right now, I would guess that it is about 1/3rd finished, and that was after working on it fairly steadily yesterday. This was just a short break, to sit down and rest my legs. And now, back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.