Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 3 May 2012

Today's accomplishments

It's just past midnight, so technically, it's no longer today. But I got done what I wanted to. Four more New York Beauties. Two in last month's colours, and 2 in this month's. What I am finding so interesting, is that all of the colours from the different palettes are playing very well together. This month's, which are the top left and the bottom right, are a bit brighter than the tones I've used so far, but they still all work. I don't have the time, or the energy, right now, to put them all up to see how they all look together. Maybe in the next couple of days.
It was my original plan to see if I could get even more of these done, but I got side tracked by some gorgeous weather, my comfy swing in the back yard, and a good book on my ereader. It's supposed to be even warmer over the next couple of days. Maybe I'll get my first morning coffee out in the swing soon, something I always look forward to each spring.
Good night.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Cathy, this is gorgeous! And you're right...all the colors are playing very nicely together! I hope you got some good sleep!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go with those NYB blocks. I think you are so very clever to use the color palette challenge this way! In the end, they will all work together and I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.