Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 22 April 2012

Stash Report, Week 17, 2012

There was a fair amount of sewing accomplished this past week, with a finish of the Dresden Plate quilt, and 2 more New York Beauties done. There will be 2 more done with this month's colours, and then the palette for May will be posted. I wonder what it will be, and how it will play with the others?
I had planned on getting Evelyn's 3 quilts done this weekend, but my plans were interrupted by a phone call from work yesterday at 3 pm, saying that there was a goof up with staffing, which seems to be happening a lot lately, and the RN they thought was coming in, wasn't coming in because she is on vacation, but that fact wasn't entered into the computer system. So, they asked if I could come in, and I went. My husband is off on disability at the moment, and his payments from them haven't started yet, so the extra cash from that shift will come in handy.

Fabric in this week:                           0 yards
Fabric out this week:                       1.9 yards
Fabric in this year:                          99.25 yards
Fabric out this year:                       35.2 yards
Balance:                                        65.05 more yards in than out.

I am hoping to get my April UFO onto the machine by Tuesday, so next weeks numbers will go up. And I've been seeing lately where some people are making pillow cases to match their quilts. I like that idea, and might give it a go. And now, I'm going to link up to Judy's Stash Report, and grab a cup of coffee, and see how others are doing with their stash numbers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, You have been accomplishing a lot lately! That is wonderful...esp the UFO's which are always nagging at us. I have so many of them...but find they don't usually inspire me. I'll have to do them anyways.

    That is wonderful that the LORD provided for your income, even if it was additional work. I hope you had an opportunity to bless someone during your work hours! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy, I hope your husband is okay - nothing too serious.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.