Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 4 March 2012

Stash report Week 10, 2012


It's March...... spring is, at least officially, only 17 days away. The warm weather and bright sunshiny days are getting closer. I am sooooooo looking forward to being able to get back outside. Morning coffee and blog reading in the swing in the yard, listening to the birds, doing handwork outside, even dragging my machine outside, to enjoy the very brief days of summer. We have campsites booked for a few trips already, one in May for over Avery's first birthday, and another in the first week of July up in Ontario's jewel of Algonquin Park, in the Canisbay campground, right on the lake. And I know that it will come and go in the blink of an eye.

It is so hard to believe that this little guy, he's about 6 months old in this picture, is going to be one year old in just a couple of months. I miss him so much. We saw him at the end of January, but didn't go up to see them in February, due to weather and driving conditions concerns. He will looks so different from this by the time we see him again, sometime towards the end of this month, I hope.  It certainly is a very graphic example of time going in the blink of an eye, which is, I guess, what got me onto the topic. Anyway, I'm rambling, and  this was supposed to be a stash report.

The fabric that I bought from Vicky hasn't arrived yet, so that means I don't have to count it yet, which could be a good thing. LOL. And I have a new project on the go, using up some more of those leaders and enders, and all of the cutting is done for it, so now all I have to do is sew. I'll put up a picture of what  I'm up to tomorrow.

Used this week:                                 6.8 yards
Used this year:                               28.1 yards
Purchased this week:                         0 yards
Purchased this year:                        57 yards
Balance:                                       28.9 more yards in than out.

I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report Sunday at  Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. Refreshing a stash is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is such a darling!! What a handsome fellow!! Oh I hope this month passes quickly for you, so you can see him SOON!! Your numbers look *really* good this week!! Lots of yardage in the out pile. Way to go!! Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.