Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 7 October 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

Well, this is rather fun. I'm typing on biggie sized pages so I can sort of see what I am doing. I have one sort of OK eye, the one they fixed on Wednesday, and then the other one that is pretty bad. Therefore I am rather unbalanced at the moment. (I know, so what else is new. I walked, or in this case, typed, right into that one. giggle) My depth perception is rather off, and so is my perception of where things are on this keyboard. But the next surgery is less than 2 weeks away, and that should make the world of difference. There is a HUGE improvement in the one that was fixed this week.



We are up seeing 3 of our favourite people this weekend for the Canadian thanksgiving...... Noel, Laurie, and that super cutie, Avery. And then 2 more of our favourite people are coming tomorrow, Matt and Becca. Rather than camping this time round, we are actually staying with them at their house, so there is a lot more Avery time to enjoy. He's doing lots of fun new stuff, playing in his exersaucer and play table 
and his swing.  And this Grammie is having a terrible time remembering that I can't pick him up. But there is lots of fun stuff to do with him, without picking him up. He has discovered the joys of the Jolly Jumper. We took a video of him in it, and Laurie has some more on her blog It takes me a while to figure out how to do the youtube stuff, so you can gets lots of cute Avery in the Jolly Jumper over at Laurie's.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, he was just adorable! I can't believe how fast theses little punkins grow. I hope you are having a fabulous time!

    I'm so glad your eye surgery was successful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are doing well. How fun that there is a blog for Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling he is -- and Cathy, how fast he's growing!! I can hardly believe it! Glad the good eye is a success -- it will have you less anxious about that second surgery! Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your eye surgery went well. Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your time with the wee ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avery is adorable - I just can't believe how much he changes between updated photos! Glad to hear your eye surgery went well - one down and one to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.