Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 24 July 2011

Stash Report Week 30

This is going to be a quickie post. I have to work this afternoon, and want to get a little bit of sewing in before I go. I have all the fabric cut, and some of the backing sewn for the Bear Tracks quilt. It's such a big quilt, that there is some piecing involved. I took some of the fabrics left from the top and cut them into a bunch of 6 1/2 inch squares to use in the back. And then there was fabric cut for the Rose Log cabin quilt. So the numbers are looking pretty good this week. There were a couple of small purchases, as well this week. And, I did some button pushing at the Fat Quarter shop, but it hasn't arrived yet, so it doesn't count yet.

Fabric used this week:                     12.5 yards
Fabric used this year:                       82.7 yards
Fabric purchased this week:              1.5 yards
Fabric purchased this year:              101 yards
Balance:                                            18.3 yards more purchased than used.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great amount of fabric used this week. I have yet to shop at the Fat Quarter Shop. I don't think I'll even go look to see what they have. :~)

    my word verification: grambo how funny is that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.