Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 11 July 2011

A perfect summer evening....


Spent outside with my hubby reading on the swing to keep me company, while I sew on some of the parts for the diapers. There is a lovely breeze blowing. The water in the pond is making a happy splashing sound. The birds are chirping away. And I have a lovely view whenever I look up from the machine.


 Lavender to smell, and dahlias and hostas to look at. This is what I wait all winter for, the opportunity to be outside as often as possible. My Husquvarna machine stays up in the sewing room, and my 25 year old Kenmore sits on the floor in the living room, beside the door, and waits for days like this. Absolutely perfect. God is good, thank you Lord, for perfect summer days.

2 comments:

  1. We are in the process of constructing slowly a screen porch so we can do the same thing. Right now we sit outside where it will be and enjoy the summer until the Louisiana bugs find us! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy b/c HE/SHE made days like these to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely view! And amen, God is so good, all the time. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.