Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Before and after















At the end of last winter, I posted this picture of my rose bush and pond area, just as an encouragement to myself that winter would end. Well, this is what that rose bush looks like now. To give an idea of the amount of snow back there, the fence behind the rose bush is 4 feet tall, and all we can see is the very top of it. And, our garbage pail has a very lovely hat, don't you think. And, it hasn't stopped snowing yet. This is predicted to keep going into tomorrow. My poor husband had to go out in it again this morning to go to work, but I'm staying put. I hit a ruler with my longarm a couple of days ago. so my job today is to try and fix the timing. Once I'm done that, I'll finish what I was quilting, and then do 6 more foundation blocks for the RRCB mystery. I did 6 yesterday. And then, I'm going to try and finish the borders for the pineapple quilt.

3 comments:

  1. The snow is beautiful but really I prefer the roses and the green grass. :)
    Good job getting some foundation blocks done. I've hit a ruler before, that's how I learned to time my machine, I really didn't want to know!
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of snow but we still have more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That's a lot of snow. I think I would have to stay put for at least a week. Now, if I had food and fabric and family--that would be the life.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.