Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 1 November 2010

November goals

Looking back at my October goals post, I have all, except 2 done. The embroidery for the raggedy quilt is still outstanding, and I haven't finished Evelyn's cross stitch baby quilt yet, although it is loaded onto the machine. So, that will be done in the next day, or 2. So, as it has been a quite successful experiment in writing down goals to work towards, I will do it again.

1. Finish Evelyn's quilt (brought forward from October)
2. Finish Christmas gifts. I love giving, and receiving home made gifts. They speak directly from the heart.
3. Sew together the rest of the Pineapple nine patch blocks.
4. Do the units for Judy's mystery as the steps are posted.
5. Quilt at least 2 of my finished quilt tops.
6. Finish the applique on the 4th, which is the last, of the Cactus Rose blocks
7. Start the border paper pieced units for Cactus Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.