Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 25 November 2010

100 block challenge

  
So far today, I have gotten all of the bindings made, and the fourth square for Teaquilt's 100 block challengs  finished. These are picks of the first 4, so far. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up. So far, it has been an enjoyable thing to do. So, now I'm off to get those bindings actually sewn onto the quilts. Whether I finish them by hand or machine will probably depend on how my shoulders feel after wrestling 3 quilts though my machine. I much prefer the look of hand stitched bindings, but, these are quilts destined for charity, so, I don't know if I want to take the time to do them by hand.

2 comments:

  1. You were super speedy getting caught up! I love them all! I'm hoping to get my next 2 done tonight. I'm glad you decided to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I like your blocks; your contrast is excellent. I really need to rethink using just the one fabric line I chose and add some other prints. I'm so excited that you caught up. I've added you to the link pages on my site. Enjoy the process. I'll try to select blocks for next week this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.