Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 25 October 2010

Up and running.

The internet technician has been and gone, and we are up and running again, with a brand new, really fast, wireless included, modem. Woohoo. No more wires to carry around, and I can retire my satellite stick, which was costing a fortune, back to it's original function of supplying internet while we travel. I can't imagine life without the internet any more. I think I'd rather give up the tv than the internet. The added bonus to this new modem is the really fast loading of movies and stuff from Netflicks. I was planning on working on Charlene's quilt, and getting it finished, and off the longarm. But, I've decided, now that it is already 6:30 in the evening, to take the rest of the evening off, work on my applique block, and watch Wuthering Heights on netflicks. I'll work on getting that quilt finished, and off the machine tomorrow. How's that for procrastination?

2 comments:

  1. Yep, wireless is great. I don't think I've ever seen Wuthering Heights. But my son has Netflicks. I may have to get him to download it for me. Have a great, relaxing evening. There are many nights I get home from work and it is 6:30 before I can get to my sewing room and I do the same thing. Sit, watch a movie, and read blogs. Sounds like a good life to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds GREAT! Wuthering Heights is one of my favorites. How was your weekend?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.