Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 23 August 2010

Design Wall Monday August 23

Wow, it's hard to believe that there is only one more Monday left in August. That is so depressing. Where did the summer go? I know I spent a lot of it hibernating in my sewing room, trying to avoid the humidity. On my design wall today is the first block of the Raggedy Ann and Andy BOM I've been taking the embroidery with me to work on at the hospital during supper and coffee breaks. They are sooooo cute. I love the fabric in the bottom left corner, with the baby animals peeking out of the bushes. To see more design walls, click on  Judy's name and spend some time browsing.          

1 comment:

  1. aggghhh-I haven't even STARTED my raggedy embroidery yet!!!
    You're is adorable - love your scrappy fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.