Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 2 April 2010

I've got "The Crud"

Some kind soul, in the last week, or so, has shared a questionable gift with me. My throat is sore, my chest is tight, and my head is stuffed full. Yuck! This kind of gift I could well do without. (sigh & groan). However, I am determined to try and ignore it. I have a quilt on the machine that I want to finish, and then I want to get our and enjoy the glorious day. Even if it is doing nothing more than sitting and doing some hand work on "Cactus Rose". I'll post a pic of this quilt, that I am trying to finish, once it is done, and off the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.