Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 17 January 2010

One BOM centre done

As I'm pondering what fabrics to use for the dancing jonquils of the pieceful kwilter BOM, I thought I'd put together the centre blocks for the other BOM i'm doing. It's from http://burningthemidnightoilquilts.com/block-of-the-month-quilt/. Here's the pic of the blocks. I still have to stitch them down, but they are firmly fused. It is a lovely quilt, and I'm looking forward to getting it from one step to the next. I've even talked my dearest friend, who lives in St Albert, Alberta, which is just outside of Edmonton, into doing this one with me. A long distance sew-a-long.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.