Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 8 January 2010

Dangerous Blog hopping

OK, so I've decided that I've found another project I just have to do. The Pieceful Kwilter has a lovely block of the month going. Absolutely beautiful. How much more can just one block a month add? I can do that. Does it sound like I'm trying to talk myself into it? YEP!!! The project started in November, so I'll just have to sit down and do those 2 blocks, and then follow along. I'm also doing the BOM from the midnight oil site. So much fun. Woohoo. And, to top it off, the quilting on my daughter's wedding quilt is done. Now, for burying all the threads, and doing the binding. A good day's work

1 comment:

  1. i'd be happy to have you quilt along with me!
    don't forget to post pictures of your blocks!

    welcome to quilting bloggy land!
    (i'm your first follower!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.